Available research projects – September 2020
- Game theory applications in blockchain
- Decentralized application development (on selected blockchain platforms)
- Integration of RGB-D point-clouds from multiple depth cameras
- Implementation and testing of recent methods for people reidentification (3D and/or RGB cameras)
- Mapping of environments using a 3D sensor
- Work on one of the robots in the lab. Install and update the software and documentation, test navigation and mapping tasks.
Other projects are available related to applications of blockchain technology and mobile robotics. For more information contact prof. Kristijan Lenac directly.